200 Yoga Teacher Training w/Heather, Madia & Sara begins January 25th 2019!
4 Reasons to take our Teacher Training Program:
- Learn from 3 seasoned Yoga Teachers with a combined experience of over 60 years of teaching!
- Our teachers each bring a different "flavor" to the program. This allows the student to learn in different ways, styles and methods to ensure proper learning.
- You learn not only how to teach yoga, but the history of yoga, how to assist a yoga class, pranayama, meditation and so much more!
- Our Yoga Teacher Training Program isn't just for those who want to teach! If you're interested in deepening your knowledge of yoga and your own personal practice this trining os for you!
Fridays: 5:45-9pm//Saturdays 10am-6pm//Sundays 11am-7pm
Sample of our curriculum:
- Self Care
- Yoga Philosophy (History of yoga, living the 8 limbs, Bagavhad Gita)
- Anatomy, Physiology & Kinesiology
- Teaching Methodology (Power, Vinyasa, Integrative, Yin & Restorative)
- Yoga as Medicine
- Business of Yoga
- Cost: $2800
- $250 Non-Refundable Deposit Required
- $150 student discount with proper ID
- FREE Yoga for the duration of the TT at SSY (1/25/19-9/22/19)
- Tuition does NOT include required materials
- There are NO refunds once training has started
- Payment plans available, please contact email@example.com for more information
Pre-requiste: 6 months of a regular yoga practice before training begins
What our graduates think of our program:
"The 3 of you changed my life. Madia gave me an awareness of my judgment, negative and positive thoughts that help me try and live the Yamas and Niyamas teachings. Heather forever changed me when she gave me non-attachment to a story, mine or others, awareness of my awareness to the outside and inside world, breath and let go. I am a self-thought, non studio yoga practitioner,and Sara gave me an understanding of the poses, proper alignment, showed me how to help others in their practice that changed MY yoga forever. Overall I am not the same person that walked in February thanks to your time, your dedication, and your passion." Gabby 2018
LOCATED AT SOUTHERN SOUL YOGA
Presented as a collaboration between Chattanooga Yoga School and Southern Soul Yoga.
The five core principles inherent in the 200hr Yoga Teacher Training include: integrity, awareness, compassion, study of self and study of historical wisdom.
This Yoga Teacher Training is led by experienced yoga teachers: Madia Swicord, Sara Mingus and Heather Dendy who will prepare you to enter a studio classroom with confidence and compassion. You will be prepared to go into the community with these skills and self-knowledge.
Our curriculum is primarily designed to offer participants a broad education & platform that can lead to opportunities as a yoga instructor, private practitioner or mind/body professional.
We enthusiastically encourage any practicing yogis to attend this training to explore the depths of yoga from Asana to Pranayama to Svadhaya. If you do not plan to teach, this training will likely shift and transform your practice and life in ways that will challenge and delight you.
If your passion is to teach AND deepen your practice, we will offer a dimensional curriculum and help guide you on your personal yogic path of self-discovery. Some topics include: study of Ayurveda, yoga as medicine, modern yogic lifestyle and business of yoga, Yoga Psychology, Philosophy, and study of the Body/Mind relationship.
This is an Integrative Yoga Teacher Training ~ different modalities and styles are introduced and practice
Our goal is to offer an experience that exceeds our students’ expectations. We are proud to bring you an integrative curriculum that surpasses the standards for Yoga Alliance Registration.
Chattanooga Yoga School Teacher Training is proudly registered with Yoga Alliance.